CROWN & BRIDGES | ALL CERAMICS
Zirconia has a comparable flexural strength of traditional PFM restorations while maintaining a natural and vibrant translucency.
Zirconia Solid is 100% metal-free, a feature that prevents gingival darkening and removes the possibility of exposing metalic margins if gum recession begins. They are naturally esthetic, transmit the color of adjacent teeth, and can be matched to any shade. Zirconia Solid is one of the strongest restorations available for any patient who may have bruxing or grinding issues. Utilizing CAD/CAM technology, it also has a precise marginal fit that can significantly reduce chair time. Since traditional cementation is recommended, there is no need to bond the restoration.
- High flexural strength
- Highly biocompatible
- Low CTE
- CAD/CAM milled for precise marginal fit
- Tooth-colored material
- Bond or cement
- Long-term reliability
- Healthy tissue response
- Synthetic ceramics for low wear
- Better shading
- Suited for bruxers because of its durability
- Able to conceal dark colored preparations, endodontically treated teeth, post and cores, and implant abutments
- Ideal for posterior crowns and bridges of any span*
- Also suitable for Maryland bridges and inlays/onlays
*Canada restricts bridges to not more than 6 units with no more than 2 pontics between 2 posts
- Not recommended for anterior crowns, bridges, or veneers in the esthetic zone due to opacity of the material
- Incisal/Occlusal Reduction: 1.5 mm (2.0 mm for bridges)
- Facial Reduction: 1.2 mm (1.5mm for bridges)
- Cervical Reduction: 1.0 mm reduction with bevel or shoulder margin (knife edge margin is also suitable)
- Cementation using standard cementation materials and technique
Get started. Everything you need to send a case today!
Connect with our team
Questions? Ask our knowledgeable and friendly team!
Our experts are passionate about supporting your dental practice
- Full-service Certified Dental Laboratory (CDL)
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you