DDS Lab provides a variety of dentures and partials, with and without metal frameworks, to suit the needs of your patients.
Our range of products enables you to balance aesthetics and cost to offer your patients a top quality product at an affordable price.
Nightguards & Splints
Sleep Apnea Devices
The technology used to create removable partial dentures has evolved considerably with the introduction of newer, lighter, and more lifelike materials that help to meet a universal patient expectation to receive a comfortable and functional prosthesis.
IN THIS GUIDE WE TALK ABOUT…
- Types of partials
- The benefits of partials
- Materials used for partial dentures
- DDS Laboratory’s manufacturing process
- Placing a crown underneath a partial denture
- How to manage a Patient’s expectations when getting their first partial
CONTACT US TODAY
DDS LAB IS YOUR LAB PARTNER THAT DELIVERS QUALITY AT EVERY STEP
- Full-service NBC Certified Dental Lab
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you