FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Just give us a call at 1-877-337-7800 or fill out the contact us form and we’ll send you a welcome kit that includes everything you will need to send us your cases.
Need to get started right away? You can download printable versions of our Crown and Bridgeopens PDF file or Removableopens PDF file prescription forms. Simply fill out your prescription, keep a copy for your records and include a copy with your case and ship to DDS Lab. Then, call 877-337-7800 to schedule a pickup, and a member of our Account Management team will provide you with an electronic return service label right away.
DDS Lab provides you with pre-printed shipping labels to make it easy for you to ship your cases. To order shipping supplies, opens in a new windowemail us or call us at 1-877-337-7800.
For standard shipments, please call 1-877-337-7800 to schedule a pickup. If you have a rush case, you must pre-schedule it by calling us at 1-877-337-7800 before the case is shipped. An additional fee will be added to all rush cases.
At DDS Lab, we understand that case turnaround times drive patient scheduling in your practice. To better assist you, we have developed a scheduling calendar that highlights suggested scheduling dates.
These dates are an estimate to help you plan, they are not guaranteed. Please refer to individual case descriptions for additional information on in-lab working days.
Please note our case turnaround times are effective once all applicable case materials have arrived at DDS Lab:
- Combination cases including multiple product configurations require full working time for each product component selected for the case.
- Specialty cases such as Cercon or dental implants may require additional in-lab working time than those listed.
- All rush cases must be pre-scheduled by calling us at 1-877-337-7800 before the case is shipped. Rush case turnaround time depends on the time of day the case is received at DDS Lab. An additional fee will be added to all rush cases.
Please contact us at 1-877-337-7800 for specific questions related to your case.
- The tracking number is listed on your UPS shipping label. If you have this number, go to opens in a new windowwww.ups.com, click on Tracking, and then select Track & Track History. Enter the tracking number to verify the status of your case.
- If you know your tracking number, call 1-800-377-4877 and follow the prompts to track a package using your tracking number, or…
- You can verify the status of your case with or without your tracking number on the DDS Lab website:
- Login to your My.DDSLab.com portal
- Proceed to login, utilizing your username and password
- Select the Case Management tab
- Enter relevant search criteria and click Search Cases
- You will be able to see the status of the case in the Status column
- For all shipped cases you can access the tracking number by selecting View
- On the Case Details page the tracking number appears next to the status. Clicking this number will link you directly to the UPS tracking page