Just give us a call at 877-337-7800 or fill out the contact us form and we’ll send you a welcome kit that includes everything you will need to send us your cases.
Need to get started right away? You can download printable versions of our Crown and Bridge or Removable prescription forms. Simply fill out your prescription, keep a copy for your records and include a copy with your case and ship to DDS Lab. Then, call 1-800-GoFedEx to schedule a pickup and use our preprinted FedEx Express Billable Stamp labels on the box.
If you do not have a preprinted FedEx label, we would be happy to fax you one. Just contact our customer service at 1-877-337-7800.
For standard shipments, please call 1-800-GoFedEx to schedule a pickup. If you have a rush case, you must pre-schedule it by calling us at 1-877-337-7800 before the case is shipped. An additional fee will be added to all rush cases.
At DDS Lab, we understand that case turnaround times drive patient scheduling in your practice. To better assist you, we have developed a scheduling calendar that highlights suggested scheduling dates.
These dates are an estimate to help you plan, they are not guaranteed. Please refer to individual case descriptions for additional information on in-lab working days.
Please note our case turnaround times are effective once all applicable case materials have arrived at DDS Lab:
- Combination cases including multiple product configurations require full working time for each product component selected for the case.
- Specialty cases such as Cercon or dental implants may require additional in-lab working time than those listed.
- All rush cases must be pre-scheduled by calling us at 1-877-337-7800 before the case is shipped. Rush case turnaround time depends on the time of day the case is received at DDS Lab. An additional fee will be added to all rush cases.
Please contact us at 1-877-337-7800 for specific questions related to your case.
Checking the status of your case has never been easier! There are three ways to track your case:
- The tracking number is listed on your FedEx Express Billable Stamp (shipping label). If you have this number, go to www.fedex.com and scroll over Track then select Track by Tracking Number. Enter the tracking number from the billable stamp to verify the status of your case.- or –
- If you know your tracking number, call 1-800-GoFedEx (1-800-463-3339) and follow the prompts to track a package using your tracking number.- or –
- You can verify the status of your case, with or without your tracking number, on the DDS Lab website:
- Logon to My DDS Lab.
- Enter your username and password and login.
- Select the “Case Management” tab.
- Enter relevant search criteria and click “Search Cases”.
- You will be able to see the status of the case in the “Status” column.
- For all shipped cases you can access the tracking number by selecting “View”.
- On the “Case Details” page the tracking number appears next to the status. Clicking this number will link you directly to FedEx tracking page.
A detailed copy of the DDS Lab’s remake policy is printed on the back of your invoice. Please contact DDS Lab at 1-877-337-7800 for case-specific issues.
“Most labs charge different amounts for crowns depending on how much metal is used. I like the fact that DDS Lab provides me with flat-rate pricing for Hi-Noble crowns.They take the guessing out of how much it will cost and I can keep better control over my budget.”
“Since working with DDS Lab, I’ve been very impressed. Their operation runs smoothly from start to finish. Cases are delivered in a timely manner and seat easily with little to no adjusting. I can’t say enough about how much DDS lab has improved my practices!”