Crown & Bridge
Our crowns and bridge restorations are made with the finest materials available today from internationally-known manufacturers. Our metal substructures are made with accredited alloys and each case includes an Identalloy certificate for the patient record.
All Ceramic Crown & Bridge
PFM - Porcelain Fused Metal Dental Crowns
Full Cast Crown & Bridge
Patients have become more concerned about the material in their mouths and want to receive the most esthetically pleasing restorations. This demand has been accommodated with the introduction of newer and stronger ceramics.
THIS CHART WILL HELP YOU…
- Decide which materials are best
- Know the difference between crown & bridge products
- Know all the benefits and features of each product
Get started. Everything you need to send a case today!
Printable Rx forms
Case Packing & Sending
Connect with our team
Questions? Ask our knowledgeable and friendly team!
Our experts are passionate about supporting your dental practice
- Full-service Certified Dental Laboratory (CDL)
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you