Full Cast Gold
CROWNS & BRIDGES | FULL CAST
- Long-term wear characteristics
- Full cast crowns can last for 30-40 years with good oral hygiene
- Full cast gold is still one of the most wear friendly of dental materials and is extremely bio-compatible
- Superior biocompatibility: gold crowns have been shown to have fewer pathogens due to highly polished, thin margin areas and the fact that the pathogens do not have an affinity for gold
- Available in noble and high noble white and yellow alloys, and non-precious alloy
- Plaque resistance
- High marginal integrity and durability
- Not indicated for anterior restorations where high esthetics are required
- Not recommended for patients with specific alloy sensitivities
- Occlusal/Incisal Reduction: 1.5mm
- Facial/Lingual Reduction: 1.2 mm
- Cervical Reduction: 1.0 mm reduction; however, a knife edge marginal prep is acceptable
- Indicated for single unit crowns, multi-unit bridges, inlays and onlays
- Cementation using standard cementation materials & technique
Get started. Everything you need to send a case today!
Printable Rx forms
Download Rx forms for your office.
Case Packing & Sending
Guidelines and tips.
Patient scheduling made easy.
Request shipping labels, and more.
Sign up or login to our customer portal.
Learn more about our case tracking app.
Connect with our team
Questions? Ask our knowledgeable and friendly team!
Our experts are passionate about supporting your dental practice
- Full-service Certified Dental Laboratory (CDL)
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you