It is easy to work with DDS Lab.
Digital Impression Consultation and Training
Our team at work for you
Are digital impressions right for your dental practice? Schedule a consultation.
- Less chair time
- Improved impression quality, resulting in precision-fitting restorations
- Reduces impression-taking errors, resulting in fewer remakes
- Turnaround times may be faster because the digital file is instantly sent to the dental lab
- Pleasant for patients who struggle with conventional impressions, especially for people with strong gag reflexes, anxiety or fears when receiving dental treatment
Get started. Everything you need to send a case today!
Printable Rx forms
Download Rx forms for your office.
Case Packing & Sending
Guidelines and tips.
Patient scheduling made easy.
Request shipping labels, and more.
Sign up or login to our customer portal.
Learn more about our case tracking app.
Connect with our team
Questions? Ask our knowledgeable and friendly team!
Our experts are passionate about supporting your dental practice
- Full-service Certified Dental Laboratory (CDL)
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you