It is easy to work with DDS Lab.
Our team at work for you
Are digital impressions right for your dental practice? Schedule a consultation.
- Less chair time
- Improved impression quality, resulting in precision-fitting restorations
- Reduces impression-taking errors, resulting in fewer remakes
- Turnaround times may be faster because the digital file is instantly sent to the dental lab
- Pleasant for patients who struggle with conventional impressions, especially for people with strong gag reflexes, anxiety or fears when receiving dental treatment
Get started. Everything you need to send a case today!
Connect with our team
Questions? Ask our knowledgeable and friendly team!
Our experts are passionate about supporting your dental practice
- Full-service Certified Dental Laboratory (CDL)
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you