CROWNS & BRIDGES | PFM - PORCELAIN-FUSED-TO-METAL-CROWN
- Used for over 60 years
- Alloy options include high noble, noble (semi-precious) or non-precious alloy
- Good marginal integrity
- Strength and durability
- Restoration lifespan can be 30 years or more with good oral hygiene practices
- Tried and true certified alloys
- Anterior/Posterior crowns
- Bridges of any span
- Implant crowns
- Crowns under partials
- Not recommended for restorations matching highly translucent teeth or all ceramic crowns on adjacent teeth
- Not recommended for patients with specific alloy sensitivities
- Incisal/Occlusal Reduction: 2mm
- Facial/Lingual Reduction: 1.5 mm
- Cervical Reduction: 1.2 mm
Conventional (standard) cementation procedure and materials
Get started. Everything you need to send a case today!
Printable Rx forms
Download Rx forms for your office.
Case Packing & Sending
Guidelines and tips.
Patient scheduling made easy.
Request shipping labels, and more.
Sign up or login to our customer portal.
Learn more about our case tracking app.
Connect with our team
Questions? Ask our knowledgeable and friendly team!
Our experts are passionate about supporting your dental practice
- Full-service Certified Dental Laboratory (CDL)
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you