REMAKE / WARRANTY
Remake charges of 50-100% will apply under the following conditions:
- If a remake is requested after the lab deemed the provided case materials incomplete and/or unsatisfactory and customer elects to proceed with the completion of the case without making any adjustment, refuses a try-in, or does not supply requested materials.
- If a remake is requested because the customer requests a tooth shade or mould different from the original request.
- If a remake is requested due to treatment plan or material change from the original request.
- If a remake is requested greater than 30 days from invoice date.
- If a remake is requested for immediate/surgical partials or dentures or treatments with healing extractions.
- If a remake is requested because the appliance fits the model, but does not fit in the mouth.
- If a remake is requested and the remake reason is not specified, original materials or appliance(s) are not returned.
DDS Lab’s Remake Policy will not apply to any account past due. DDS reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse accepting any new cases and processing remake cases until the balance is paid in full and the account is current.
A non-refundable charge will apply if the original appliance is not returned at the time of remake request.
DDS Lab can amend the remake policy at its sole discretion and without prior notice.
ABOUT YOUR LAB WORK
Dental restorations are manufactured and/or distributed by DDS Lab, LLC, 5440 Beaumont Center Blvd, Suite 400, Tampa, FL 33634. DDS Lab is a full-service dental laboratory with the following memberships and certifications:
NBC Certified Dental Laboratory (CDL #123252-00), FDA registered (FDA #3004632064, 3009687180, 3009319807) and National Association of Dental Labs (NADL #122122-0).
For additional details, please refer to the accompanying list of materials and the corresponding point of origin for materials disclosure on the front of this invoice.
LIMITED WARRANTY / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
DDS Lab warrants that all crown and bridge restorations and removable prosthetics, and other devices will be constructed according to the prescribing dentist’s specifications.
DDS Lab will repair or replace any product that fails due to defects in materials or workmanship, such as chipped or cracked porcelain, broken acrylic and/or a tooth falling out of removable appliance, within a period of one year from date of invoice.*
The warranty will be void for removable prosthetics fabricated without a try-in/setup.
DDS Lab is not responsible for any additional costs or fees associated with adjustments, repairs and replacement of dental devices.
DDS Lab does not warrant that such devices are fit for any particular purpose and if such disclaimer is not permitted by law, the duration of any implied warranty is limited to ninety (90) days from the date of delivery.
This warranty is in lieu of and supersedes all other warranties, whether expressed or implied, and may not be modified by any agent, employee, representative or distributor of DDS Lab.
*Orthodontic appliances are warrantied for a period of 90 days from date of invoice.
CONTACT US TODAY
DDS LAB IS YOUR LAB PARTNER THAT DELIVERS QUALITY AT EVERY STEP
- Full-service NBC Certified Dental Lab
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you