CORONAVIRUS UPDATE CENTER
WE ARE OPEN!
COMMITTED TO YOUR CARE
Updated as of Tuesday, March 17, 2020
DDS Lab continues to monitor the spread of COVID-19. As we have continued to follow the CDC’s recommendations, we want to be sure we are addressing the challenges that our dental community may face. We are continuing to serve our customers and their patients, while taking proactive precautions across our organization to keep our customers and employees safe.
Being a healthcare facility, DDS Lab has always practiced universal precautions, and as an added precaution we have communicated to our team that they should remain at home if they are experiencing a cough or fever.
We understand you rely on DDS Lab as part of your strategy for patient care, and reliable communication is particularly critical right now. For our customers, you have come to rely on DDS Lab for the past 15 years, and its strong legacy of commitment to you. DDS Lab is open and ready to serve our customers, and without delay, during this time. MyDDSLab.com, our online portal, will continue to help you manage your cases, saving you time and money.
To schedule a pick up, please visit: opens in a new windowhttps://www.ups.com/upp/
We will continue to monitor updates from the CDC and take all precautions necessary to protect our team and yours. Thank you for your trust in DDS Lab.
CONTACT US TODAY
DDS LAB IS YOUR LAB PARTNER THAT DELIVERS QUALITY AT EVERY STEP
- Full-service NBC Certified Dental Lab
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you