ALL-ZIRCONIA SCREW RETAINED BRIDGES
All-Zirconia Screw-Retained Bridges
CAD/CAM designed and milled, all-zirconia, screw-retained bridges are stronger than other ceramic bridges. Approximately 12mm prosthetic height is required from the implant platform to the occlusal table.
- Excellent esthetics as zirconia can be stained or layered as required.
- Bridge can be retrieved for inspection, repairs or cleaning.
- Implants can be rigidly splinted due to the high modulus of elasticity of zirconia.
- Milling the bridge eliminates distortions and casting errors, creating a precision-fitting prosthesis.The hygienic nature of zirconia can help to support dental implant health, reducing plaque retention.
CONTACT US TODAY
DDS LAB IS YOUR LAB PARTNER THAT DELIVERS QUALITY AT EVERY STEP
- Full-service NBC Certified Dental Lab
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you