Screw-Retained Dental Implants
Screw-retained dental implants are suitable for single and multiple implant restorations. The screw-access-holes are discreetly located and are designed to provide minimal disturbance to occlusion.
- Easily retrievable as screw retained implants can be removed without damaging the restoration
- Removable for regular maintenance and hygiene
- Predictable retention
- Gingival response may be improved when no cement is necessary
- Immediate loading, when indicated
- Provides rigid splinting when using multiple implants, enhancing implant stability
Get started. Everything you need to send a case today!
Connect with our team
Questions? Ask our knowledgeable and friendly team!
Our experts are passionate about supporting your dental practice
- Full-service NBC Certified Dental Lab
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you