Screw-retained dental implants are suitable for single and multiple implant restorations. The screw-access-holes are discreetly located and are designed to provide minimal disturbance to occlusion.
- Easily retrievable as screw retained implants can be removed without damaging the restoration.
- Removable for regular maintenance and hygiene.
- Predictable retention
- Gingival response may be improved when no cement is necessary.
- Immediate loading, when indicated.
- Provides rigid splinting when using multiple implants, enhancing implant stability