TITANIUM HYBRID DENTURES
Titanium Hybrid Dentures
Titanium hybrid dentures combine zirconia teeth with a CAD/CAM titanium bar. A titanium bar can last for life or may be repaired with laser welding.
- Improved wear resistance with a reduced chance of teeth shearing.
- Titanium is less rigid than zirconia, allowing for flexure in the mandible.
- No need for additional angle correction as teeth can be cemented over the screw channel once the titanium frame is seated.
- Less occlusal space is needed.
- A single tooth that wears or chips can more easily be replaced, protecting the patient’s investment.
CONTACT US TODAY
DDS LAB IS YOUR LAB PARTNER THAT DELIVERS QUALITY AT EVERY STEP
- Full-service NBC Certified Dental Lab
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you