Titanium Hybrid Dentures
Titanium hybrid dentures combine zirconia teeth with a CAD/CAM titanium bar. A titanium bar can last for life or may be repaired with laser welding.
- Improved wear resistance with a reduced chance of teeth shearing.
- Titanium is less rigid than zirconia, allowing for flexure in the mandible.
- No need for additional angle correction as teeth can be cemented over the screw channel once the titanium frame is seated.
- Less occlusal space is needed.
- A single tooth that wears or chips can more easily be replaced, protecting the patient’s investment.