These appliances are used to distalize the molars to help with crowding of the arch or to make room for erupting teeth. Custom appliances are available, please contact us if you have any questions.
- Bands on molars
- Occlusal rests on 1st bicuspids
- Wire soldered to mesial lingual of 1st molar band
- Palatal acrylic
- TMA springs lingual of molars to distalize the molars
- Expansion screw embedded in acrylic for palatal expansion
- The Distal Jet Appliance is a fixed appliance that is used to distalize molar teeth
- Bands on molars and 1st bicuspids
- Arms soldered to 1st bicuspid bands
- Acrylic pad in palate
- Arms placed in sheaths located on the lingual of the 1st molars
- Screw mechanism used to adjust distalizing arms
- Removable appliance
- 4 clasps for retention (according to doctor’s preference)
- 2 screws in palatal acrylic
- Posterior bite plate
Orthodontics product catalog
Each DDS Lab orthodontic appliance is handmade by our certified technicians with the highest precision. The surface finish and overall quality will not only impress you but most importantly — your patients. Our products range from space maintainers to functional appliances to retainers.
Explore our orthodontic product catalog by clicking on the button below.
Get started. Everything you need to send a case today!
Printable Rx forms
Case Packing & Sending
Connect with our team
Questions? Ask our knowledgeable and friendly team!
Our experts are passionate about supporting your dental practice
- Full-service Certified Dental Laboratory (CDL)
- Certified Dental Technicians available for case planning
- Member of National Association of Dental Laboratories (NADL)
- Exclusively utilize fully approved FDA materials
- Experienced fixed and removable specialists on staff
- Whether you know exactly what you need, or you’re looking for advice on a complex case, we’re here for you